NOTICE FOR CHURCH VISITORS AND PARISHIONERS:
Because of the church building is located inside the embassy of the Russian Federation, all parishioners must meet the following criteria:
1. Only attendees whose names and passport information appear on the official parishioners list will be allowed admittance. (If you have visited the church previously it is not necessary to re-submit your data.)
2. For your name to appear on the list, please submit your full name and the scan\picture of the 1-st page of your passport to the rector not less than 2 weeks before the anticipated date of your visit.
The rector may be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please make sure that your message was received.
THIS PROCEDURE IS MADE ONCE!!!
3. If you visit the Russian Embassy territory for the first time, you are asked to fill in a special questionary. This information is to be used only for inner embassy registration and nobody is going to share it with other officials. Please make sure that your information is correct.
4. Because of the territory specificity, no picture/video is allowed (only inside the church).
5. Sometimes there is a “human jam” at the gate, so your patience and comprehension is appreciated.
6. Confession in our church: Saturdays – 4.30-6.00 pm; Sundays – 8.30-9.20 am.
7. Please, do not forget your passport!
8. Unfortunately we are unable to admit visitors carrying Chinese passports (because of the Chinese law about foreign missions).
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT PRIEST INNOKENTY:
firstname.lastname@example.org, mob., WeChat: 156 0051 1541 (except weekends and Mondays).
Dear Brothers and Sisters!
Orthodox Pascha’s time is coming.
Pashal service starts at 23:20 April 15th, confession before the Holy Communion starts at 20:30.
As usual all foreigners are welcome without additional registration with passports only. The embassy gates open at 20:30.
If you would like to make donations for candles or write notes to the service, please, take cash with you: you will need to leave your mobile phone at the entrance to the Embassy in a storage cell. If it is problematic for you to have cash with you, you can make a transfer directly to “WeChat”- or “Alipay”-wallet at a convenient time for you. Do not forget that the only one Orthodox church in Beijing exists and services are performed in it only thanks to your donations.